Anti Wrinkle Products > Dermal Fillers: Post Care Regime Instructions
Dermal fillers like Restylane, Botox, Juvederm requires proper post care regime to get best results and to avoid any side effects. Downtime after getting the fillers session is very less but few after care tips should be followed.
Dermal Fillers: Post Care Regime Instructions
· Normal activities can be resumed immediately; however after this procedure direct excessive sun exposure should be avoided for 3-5 days.
· Do not manipulate or massage the treated area for at least 48 hours after the procedure.
· Do not subject the treated area to extremes of temperatures hot or cold.
· Do not lie down in a manner to put pressure on the treated area for at least 6 hours after the treatment.
· After the procedure, Slight redness, swelling, itching, bruising can occur. The discomfort is temporary and generally disappears in a few days.
· A touch up treatment within 2-4 weeks after the initial treatment may be necessary to achieve an optimal correction. The treatment can be repeated as often as you like.
Read more articles related to Anti Wrinkle Products